We also want to take our responsibility and protect the participants, employees and trainers of our Academy. Due to the rapid spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are now also offering open and in-house online training. For the moment, we are relocating all trainings to our virtual classroom and in addition to our early bird and group discounts, we offer a 10% discount on online trainings! The 10% discount will be deducted directly or, if a training you have already booked is relocated, it will be included in the invoice afterwards. For this purpose we will of course follow the instructions and recommendations of official bodies such as the Robert Koch Institute or the Federal Centre for Health Education.
All you need is an intact Internet connection and access to our “Virtual Classroom”. For the “on site feeling” you need a headset as well as a webcam for interacting live with the group and the trainer. Questions to the group are therefore always possible and by sharing the screen you can also present your content.
Through the official examination centers, it is now possible to take the exam for the iSAQB Certified Professional for Software Architecture – Foundation Level (CPSA-F) online. In the iSAQB Certified Professional for Software Architecture – Advanced Level (CPSA-A) you can collect the corresponding technological, methodical and/or communicative credit points for your certification in each of our offered modules.
► Technical requirements for the Zoom platform can be read here
► Take part in our Technical Check, which is offered a few days before the training.
► We recommend with regard to the interactive exercises:
► a second screen
► a headset or the PC’s loudspeaker and microphone of the PC
► a webcam for more personal interaction
08. – 10. | Low-Trust Consensus in Decentralised Applications (BLOCKCHAIN)
20. – 22. |Evolution and Improvement of Software Architectures (IMPROVE) | Guaranteed ✔
20. – 22. |Flexible Architecture Models (FLEX) | English | Guaranteed ✔
21. – 23. |Web-Architectures (WEB) | Guaranteed ✔
21. – 24. |CPSA Foundation Level (CPSA-F) | Guaranteed ✔
22. – 24. |Service-oriented Architecture – Technical (SOA-T) | English | Guaranteed ✔
27. – 29. | Agile Software Architecture (AGILA)
07. – 09. |Service-oriented Architecture – Technical (SOA-T)
12. – 14. | Domain Driven Design (DDD)
13. – 16. |CPSA Foundation Level (CPSA-F)
13. –14 . | Architecture Documentation (ADOK) | Guaranteed ✔
14. – 16. |Soft Skills for Software Architects (SOFT)
19. – 21. |Flexible Architecture Models (FLEX)
21. – 23. |Evolution and Improvement of Software Architectures (IMPROVE) | English | Guaranteed ✔
26. –28 . | Agile Software Architecture (AGILA) | Guaranteed ✔
02. – 04. | Infrastructure, Container and Cloud Native (CLOUDINFRA) | English
07. –08 . | Architecture Documentation (ADOK) | English
07. – 08. |Architecture Assessment (ARCEVAL)
14. – 16. | Agile Software Architecture (AGILA) | English
21. – 23. |Web-Architectures (WEB) | English | Guaranteed ✔
22. – 24. |Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM)
28. – 30. |Evolution and Improvement of Software Architectures (IMPROVE)
You have a team that needs to be trained?
Then inform yourself here about our in-house offer and contact us for a personal consultation.
You have questions and would like to know more? We would be happy to advise you personally: